Yesterday was, let's face it, a struggle.
I couldn't board my flight to Omaha because I'd forgotten to get my driver's license replaced after I lost it in Atlanta.
So I met my husband for lunch. Whereby he told me he wants to start his own business and he's already been doing some planning and talking to people. Which scares the crap out of me.
When I went to school to pick up the kids, I learned our favorite teacher is quitting and Friday is her last day.
Oh, and they handed me a tuition bill. Due Monday. For almost six grand.
I called the preschool that we're on a waitlist for, and they assured me we'd be in the next class...starting in August!
Our next-door neighbor, the crazy mad scientist who takes lithium to stabilize his personality, secretly reported us to our city/township for causing water problems for them from our sump pump. The pump that's been in operation since I bought this house. Seven years ago.
The city/township dude showed up at our door, threatening us. Then when he realized there is no problem, he walked next door and threatened whackjob not to report anymore non-issues or else.
Oh, but wait! My husband turned to me last night and said "let's put an offer in on that house we've looked at a couple times."
So, you see. All is well. Cause Momma likes change and change may be coming her way.
By the by, I'm reading Mark Halperin's Game Change and it's gooooooood. Kind of a fawning love story to Barack Obama, but good and juicy nonetheless. Carry on.
- H
1/27/10
one fine day
By Heather on 1/27/2010
This is about working while mommying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment