2/24/10

I need don't need this People magazine

This is a cry for help. If anyone out there has this People magazine at their house, can you please turn to the page where they profile the country band Lady Antebellum and scan or photograph the group shot that shows the singer's dress, and then can you email it to me? My email is over there under my photo heathertyfeatherty at gmail dot com.




Thanks. It's extremely important, like life-threatening. Like if I can't see a picture of that dress I might get indigestion or something.

Uh, the reason I want the photo of the dress is I'm working on a replica and can't remember exactly what it looked like! Yikes. What a lame replica, huh?

Thanks.


- H

2 comments:

Heather said...

Now I feel like I need to go out and buy the magazine so I can email the picture to you, LOL! Are you going to let us know why it's soooo important? Hmmmm.... ;-D

Christia said...

LOL Heather! I ALMOST bought this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...