6/17/10

Mother of the Year part 193

At Bread Company this morning...

Griffin was eating his pancakes, imported from McDonald's, and sipping on his open cup of apple juice. Yes, straight sugar to his veins. That's not why I'm winning the award.

As I predicted would happen, his arm swiped his open cup and the apple juice splashed all over the seat and his legs.

He did what every two-and-a-half-year-old would do in this situation.

"GODDAMN!"

"SHHhhhhhhh! Griffie! We do not say those words!!"

"GODDAMN! I SPILLED MY APPLE JUICE! GODDAMN!"

Cooper started giggling, and tattling.

"Griffin said GODDAMN! Mom, Griffin said GODDAMN!"

"SSSHHHHHHhhhhhhhh! No more talking! Everybody, no more!"

We made our departure, thank you very much.

I think the award will probably be arriving later this week. I hope it's a pretty statue.

- H

6 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who says "No more talking!"

Sara said...

O.M.G. I just laughed until tears rolled down my face.

Anonymous said...

Girl, please -- I got you beat by a landslide.

A family friend was over for dinner when my daughter was maybe 3 years old. He looked at her and said, "You're such a pretty baby."

To which she replied, "I'm a woman not a fucking baby."

Apple of my eye, I tell ya.

Emily said...

Katelyn tells Savannah to pick up her damn toys, LOL...and, of course, "Dammit Savannah, I said DON'T DO THAT!!"

Yes, she gets it from ME ;O

I am REALLY trying to keep my frustrated Mommy yap SHUT, LOL...

Christia said...

HAHAHAHHAHA! Dear Cooper and Griffin, thank you for putting a smile on my face! <3

Mary Jo said...

LMAO - thank you so much for a smile this morning. Sooo funny! And thanks to your blog follower, Regan. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...