Since I spared you my annual "Feed the World" Christmas post, I thought I would be remiss if I didn't share this nice site with you, my dearest friends and random ISP addresses from Guam.
Maybe you'll have five free minutes today to send a holiday card to a soldier serving overseas. I was at the mall yesterday and a group of uniformed Marines walked by me. They were kids. Nineteen, twenty years old. They get sent thousands of miles away from home to do their jobs, and I'm thankful that they choose to do it as well as they do.
But you know, they're nineteen. They're probably homesick.
Send one of them a card.
Thanks.
P.S. Annual Feed the World holiday post to still to come.
- H
12/23/10
Let's say thanks.
By Heather on 12/23/2010
This is about pay it forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment