10/7/11

On talking to Neil. Again.

I am still talking to Neil. I've had some friends email me wondering why it disappeared.

I wanted that conversation to be as anonymous as possible, which is laughable. At the time, I was worried about protecting Neil's legacy.

Now, I'm not so worried. I've come to terms with the truth and I know that others will have to as well.

- H

1 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hi, Heather. I used to read your blog regularly back when you were making cute little dresses and sewing lots. Last night I had a dream that wasn't really clear, but I saw your face and heard your blog name "Heatherty featherty" So, I came to your blog today and learned how much has changed. I don't really know what to say nor do I have any super encouraging words, but my dreams led me to you and I wish you the best. I was hoping to find a way to email you instead of commenting, but alas. You and your sweet boys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...