Blogger has changed. A lot. It's symbolic, really. I stepped away for my life while it spun and Blogger did too. I've missed writing, and having a way of seeing how we grow. So much has changed since I last read this blog, let alone wrote anything. I love it, though. I came back tonight and love every word of it, even if it's hard to read. Here's a quick update, and then maybe I can get on with it. We moved. We have new friends. We have some of our old friends. We lost some. I look a lot older. So do my kids. This is like physical therapy. The first session is always bad. -H
1/10/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Welcome back! I've kept your blog in my Google Reader hoping that one day it might come back to life and I'm very happy it has as I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
welcome back!!!
i suck at my blog...
i suck at reading blogs...
i'm in survival mode these days...
but i was so happy that i had a moment to look and you had a moment to type!!!
hugs to you and happy new year!!!
Welcome back! I cant wait to hear more from you! And we all look older...
I am glad to see you back here. :)
Post a Comment