I finished a few skirts for friends last night and since the weather was great just now I took some pics.
For my friend Cindy, a classy green and white a-line. 
This one is for Monica, she's a lover of pink. Classic a-line. I pray it fits her.

And this little beauty (before I put the elastic in the waistband) is for her daughter, Mikayla. She's a few weeks older than my son, Cooper. I resisted the temptation to have Cooper try it on this time. See? I'm not all bad.
- HDon't forget to go to this post if you haven't put your name in the hat for this week's giveaway yet.



6 comments:
Mother-daughter matching skirts--perfect for Mother's Day!
Very lovely skirts. Wow, you are a skirt-making factory, aren't you?
Ummmmm, how much do you charge??? I would love to place a order for my girls.
LOL, I'm not selling them (yet) but if you email me, I'll put you on the list. I'll have to figure up what the materials cost and that's all it would cost - couple bucks, maybe?
Ok Heather...I can not find your E mail on your blog page....So here is mine.
kori30aad@yahoo.com
My kids are going to be the coolest kids in school! Then I will be the most awesome mom! This is going to be GREAT! LMAO!!!!
Is there an order form on your website? I can't find it if there is one.
O........M......G! If I could jump through my monitor and hug you right now, oh! You would be SO hugged! I am SO excited and they are SO beautiful!!!!!!!
Post a Comment