There's nothing that ticks me off more than pattern pieces that don't fit together.
I am now simultaneously making two Jazz Hall skirts and both of them are making me curse outloud because of flounces that don't fit the skirt bodies.
It's ok, I'm working it out, but this "easy" project has ballooned into a gigantic pain in the neck. I'll finish them tonight, God willing, and post pics tomorrow.
I also just put up a post backdated to 1/1 that has all of the patterns and pictures of things that are currently on my project list. It'll be edited and evolve as the year goes on. I need to add a bunch of pants patterns but so far haven't found any I'm in love with.
Thanks for listening.
P.S. Hancock's is having a large pattern sale from 1/14 to 1/18 - $3.99 Vogue patterns, 5 for $5 McCall's and $1.99 Simplicity! Whoo-hoooo, the list should be changing with the Vogue additions!
- H
1/10/10
the Jazz Hall skirt(s) are giving me fits
By Heather on 1/10/2010
This is about Great Sewing Challenge of 2010, Jazz Hall skirt, sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment